About Bihar Alpasankhyak Chatrabash Yojana
Hon’ble Chief Minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar launched a new scheme in 2018 for the students of minority communities in Bihar called Bihar Minority Welfare Hostel Scheme. Through this project, he has taken the overall development of the minority community and the path of their education one step further. Through this project, the Bihar State Government will provide a scholarship of Rs 1000 / per month to each deserving minority community student who is studying in the dormitory built by the Bihar government, for their facilities and tuition fees.
Objective Of This Scheme
- The main objective of this project is the overall development of the minority community
- To spread the light of education among minority communities
- Preventing students of minority communities from dropping out of school
- Ensuring education and learning infrastructure and a better life for students from minority communities
Full Overview Of Bihar Alpasankhyak Kalyan Chatrabash Scheme
|Scheme Name||Bihar Alpasankhyak Kalyan Chatrabash|
|Introduced by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Bihar, Nitish Kumar|
|Objectives||To bear the full cost of education of minority students in various dormitories in Bihar|
|Incentive||Rs 1000/ Per Month|
|Beneficiary||Students from minority communities studying in classes IX to XII who live in dormitories|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
- The applicant student must be a permanent resident of Bihar state
- The applicant must belong to a minority community
- Applicant Must belong to a very poor Minority family of Bihar state
- Applicants must be enrolled and living in hostels operated under Minority Welfare Department.
- Only students from classes IX to XII who are studying in government-built hostels can avail the benefits
All students studying in classes IX to XII in the dormitory for minority students will be given Rs 1000 / – per month for their hostel and tuition fees.
In addition, all the dormitory facilities such as table chairs, mats, blankets, mattresses, etc. for reading will be provided with 9 kg rice and 6 kg gram per month.
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Signature of Hostel Super
- Passport Size Photograph
How To Apply
No online notification has been issued for the application of this project but you will be able to apply for the project easily offline.
To apply for this project you can go to your respective district minority section/Department, From There You Could Know all the processes to apply in this scheme