About Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana
farming is considered to be a pillar of our country, so the central government has launched various schemes for the bright future of the farmers of the country, in the same way, the Arunachal Pradesh government also has launched various schemes for the farmer of its state, between them one of the scheme is “Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana ” Under this scheme, the Arunachal Pradesh govt provide help of financial assistance to the farmers to promote the agriculture and horticulture sector of the state and to double the income of the farmers. The Arunachal Pradesh state government has proposed a budget of Rs 200 crore for this project
- To increase agricultural diversification and agricultural productivity in the state
- To increase the income of farmers in their farming activities
- To make the farmers of the state self-reliant
Full Overview Of Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Arunachal Pradesh|
|State Name||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Objectives||to promote the agriculture and horticulture sector of the state and to double the income of the farmers|
|Incentives||45% as Government Subsidy|
45% as Bank Loan
10% to be borne by the Farmer.
|Beneficiaries||Farmers Of The State|
|Application Starts||Already Started/start soon (contact your nearest bank)|
- Applicant should be a resident of Arunachal Pradesh state
- The applicant should be a farmer in the state
- Applicant must belong to Self Help Group
Under Aatmanirbhar Krishi Yojana, assistance amount would be given in the following manner to benefit the agriculture sector:-
- 45% as Government Subsidy
- 45% as Bank Loan
- 10% to be borne by the Farmer.
|NAME OF COMPONENT|
|Orange garden||Power Tiller (13 HP)||Manual Tool kit|
|Banana garden||Power Tiller (9 HP)||On Farm Aggregation Centre|
|Areca nut garden||Power weeder (6 HP)||Green House|
|Avocado garden||Brush Cutter||Shade Net House|
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to about 3700 SHGs of the state.
List Of Banks Under Atmanirbhar Krishi/ Bagwani Yojana
The list of banks included under this scheme is as follows:-
- State Bank of India
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Arunachal Pradesh Cooperative Apex Bank
- No LPC: In order to avail the scheme, the self-help groups will not require the Land Possession Certificate (LPC)
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- Email Id
- passport size photo
- A certificate from ESC, CO, or BDO required
How to Apply
Here are the steps to apply for the Atmanirbhar Bagwani Yojana Scheme
- Download the application form from the official website of the Horticulture Department of the Arunachal Pradesh government.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Attach a self-attested passport-size photograph.
- Prepare a proposal that clearly outlines the farming or gardening activities that you wish to undertake.
- Include details on the expected outcome of the activities, the resources required, and the estimated cost in the proposal.
- Submit the completed application form and proposal to the Horticulture Development Office in your respective circle during office working hours.