About Atmanirbhar Bharat Swayampurna Goa Project
On October 2, 2020, the Government of Goa, Dr. Pramod Sawant has implemented a new scheme called the “Atmanirbhar Bharat Swayampurna Goa” project to make every village Of the state self-reliant. Through this scheme, the various Schemes of the State and the Central govt will be delivered from house to house in different rural areas of the state. As part of the “Atmanirbhar Bharat Swayampurna Goa project”, government officials, teachers, and students will reach out to each gram panchayat and Try to find out the disadvantages/difficulties of people in rural areas. And it will help to make every village strong by utilizing the resources received within the area.
- The main objective of the “Atmanirbhar Bharat Swayampurna Goa project is to make every village in the state self-reliant.
- To make the villages prosperous by utilizing the available resources in the villages.
- Increasing the economic prosperity of the state of Goa
- Providing all possible help to every village in the state of Goa
Full Overview Of Atmanirbhar Bharat Swayampurna Goa Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Atmanirbhar Bharat Swayampurna Goa Scheme|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of State, Dr. Pramod Sawant|
|Implementation||2 October 2020|
|Objectives||to Help the economic revival Of Rural areas|
|Beneficiary||People Of Goa State|
- The program will identify the skills of the people and the resources of the villages to ensure that every village in the state is self-sufficient.
- This project will find out the problems of the villagers of each village and find out the solution soon
This Scheme will start in every year as following
|1st Phase||2 October 2020 – 2 October 2021|
|2nd Phase||2 October 2021 – 2 October 2022|
|3rd Phase||2 October 2022 – 2 October 2023|
Under Atmanirbhar Bharat Swayampurna Goa, a study has been initiated, which is being conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education and GIPARD (Goa Institute of Public Administration and Rural Development -GIPARD) with the basic objective to Helping the economic revival Of Rural areas.
To conduct this survey successfully, Goa State Government gave this responsibility to 25 colleges of goa, which will have the responsibility of collecting, analyzing, and preparing individual reports of each Gram Panchayats for the economic revival
Which will help in the economic revival of 191-gram panchayats in the state