About Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana
In today’s society, the cost of treatment has increased a lot. Every Year Many people died without treatment due to a lack of money. For this reason, The Hon’ble Prime Minister of our Country Narendra Modi launched a new Scheme Called “Pradhan Mantri ayushman Yojana to provide medical insurance of Rs 5 lakh per annum to those poor people for their treatment purposes.
Taking forward this project of the Hon’ble Prime Minister, the Uttarakhand state government has started the Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana in the state of Uttarakhand, through which Uttarakhand state government will provide free medical facilities of Rs 5 lakh per year to 18 lakh additional families besides the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana
through this project, all 23 lakh families of the state of Uttarakhand will get free medical treatment for the treatment of common and serious diseases. Under This Scheme, It Has Been Promised That “Ayushman Card” Health Cards Will Be Issued To Every Beneficiary Family In The State. This Card Applies To More Than 600 Private Hospitals Including All Government Hospitals. The Government Has Provided Treatment For More Than 1350 Diseases Under This Health Insurance.
Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana is a historic strong step of the Uttarakhand government in the field of public health, which is an important achievement for the people residing in the state.
Objective Of This Scheme
- To Provide Completely Free Medical Treatment To All Poor People In Uttarakhand
- Reducing The Mortality Rate In The State
- To Ensure The Health Protection Of Every Poor And Helpless Family Of Uttarakhand
- To Keep The State Healthy
Full Overview Of Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana|
|Launched By||Govt Of Uttarakhand|
|Implementation Date||30th December 2016( Internet’s Record )|
|Objectives||Providing Financial Grants For Medical Assistance In Uttarakhand|
|Incentive||Medical Allowance Grant Up To 5 Lakhs per annum|
|Beneficiaries||All golden ayushman Card Holder|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
|Process||Offline Registration/Online Registration|
- Applicant Should Be A Permanent Resident In Uttarakhand
- If Any Member Of The Applicant’s Family Is In Government Service And Receives Medical Allowance, Then The Family Of That Person Cannot Apply For This Scheme.
- If He/She Is In Government Service But Does Not Get Medical Allowance, He/She Is Eligible To Apply For This Scheme.
Benefits Of The Scheme
- Basic Health Cover For Secondary And Tertiary Care Up To Rs 5 Lakh Per Annum Per Beneficiary Family
- Paperless, Cashless, Smart Card Based Service.
- There Is No Cap On The Size Of The Family, All Married And Unmarried People In The Family Will Be Included In This Facility With Their Parents . All Dependent Physically Challenged People In The Family Are Also Covered.
Before getting the treatment, the beneficiary will have to register and get a “Golden Card”, this card can be made from your nearest government hospital/Community Service Center. To get a golden card, it is necessary for the beneficiary to keep the Aadhar card with him. Every member of your family can get their Golden Card made.
How to Get Treatment Under This Scheme
It is necessary for the candidate to keep his Golden Card (Ayushman Card) and Aadhar Card with him. If the golden card is not made yet, then it will be necessary to take the ration card/voter ID card/MSBY card/ Aadhar card identity card with him to the arogya Mitra so that at the same time the golden card can be made and treatment can be given by entering the name of the beneficiary. “Arogya Mitras” will be deployed in every hospital to help the patient during treatment. By whom the patient will get the necessary support at the time of admission.
where to get golden card
During the campaign, special arrangements have been made at 600 places for making golden cards, including the following places. For more information, you can also contact on Ayushman Yojana Helpline No. 104/14555. Whose complete information we have given below.
- all medical colleges
- District/Sub District Hospital
- development block office
- Municipal Corporation / Municipality / Panchayat
Key features of the scheme
- All the families of Uttarakhand state will get the benefit of this scheme for free treatment after getting admitted in the hospital.
- All the members of the eligible beneficiary families of all ages can take benefits under this scheme.
- The details of the beneficiary and his family members can be obtained through the mobile app- (Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana) and the website http://ayushmanuttarakhand.org prepared for the scheme.
- Aadhar card is necessary at the time of treatment.
- For any kind of information related to the scheme, you can contact on 104 helpline (toll-free number).
List of Diseases Covered
|S.no||Specialty||No. of Packages|
|9||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||73|
|13||Plastic & Reconstructive||09|
|15||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||09|
|16||Paediatric Medical Management||100|
|22||Emergency Room Packages (Care requiring less than 12 hrs stay)||04|
|23||Mental Disorders Packages||17|
- Aadhar Card
- MSBY Card
- Copy Of Identity Proof-Like Voter Card, Ration Card, Etc.
- Permanent Legal Residence Proof
- Registration Certificate From Medical Organization.
- And other Authorized Documents Given By State Government.
How To Apply
- Step 1: To Register For Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Scheme, Applicants Have To Go To The Official Website Of Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana, Which Link we have given below for your conscience
- Step 2: After Clicking, You Will Be Redirect To The Homepage.
- On this home page, you will see the option to check the eligibility of your family. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see a form to know the eligibility of your family. where you have to enter your NFSA Ration Card No and MSBY Card No
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the search button. After this you can check the eligibility of your family. If the details of the family are not known through MSBY Card No, SECC 2011, NFSA Ration Card, then you can search your name through 2012 voter list ID number
- After searching the name in the voter list, if the details of your family appear on the website, then the NFSA ID or MSBY ID will be mentioned in that detail.
- On the basis of this ID, you can get a golden card for yourself and your family. If your family details come on mobile app and official website then you will not need to do online registration anywhere.
- if your family appears on the search then apply this scheme from your nearest arogya Mitra
Download Your Ayushman Golden Card Using Your Aadhaar Card : Click here
Arogya Mitra List : Click here
Impanelled Hospital List Under This Scheme: Click Here
List of disease covered: Click Here