About Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme
the Assam state government has launched the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Project to make girls self-reliant. The women of Assam are very hardworking, so the government of Assam has come up with this project for the benefit of the economically weaker women of the state. This project has been created in imitation of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Generation Act.
The project was launched by Hon’ble Sarbananda Sonowal, former Chief Minister of the state. In the first phase, about 4 lakhs women of the family from Assam State have been brought under this project. Under this project about 20 activities will be implemented in some selected development blocks for creating community resources, it includes Rural Livelihood Mission, like Agriculture, Horticulture, Fisheries, Environment and Forests, Handloom and Clothing, Culture, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Medicine, etc.
The objective of the scheme
- Empowering economically backward women.
- Improving the condition of women in the state of Assam.
- Helping to make them self-reliant.
- To provide opportunities to improve their quality of life.
- The beneficiary has to be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The beneficiary must be a woman.
- The applicant should not be associated with any government job
Full Overview of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme|
|Launched By||Former Chief Minister of Assam Hon’ble Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Beneficiaries||Backward Women of the State|
|Benefit||Incentives Directly from the Government|
|Objective||Providing Assets for the Women’s welfare|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Benefits of the scheme
- The project will help empower economically disadvantaged women in Assam.
- The women included in this scheme will find employment in the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment.
- Women will be given jobs under projects like Ajibika Mission, Agriculture and Horticulture, Fisheries, Environment and Forests, Weaving and Textiles, Sericulture, Veterinary Medicine and Animal Husbandry.
- This project will help increase the income and morale of all these women. Each panchayat area will get financial help to do better.
- Women will be encouraged to work.
The reward under the scheme
If you apply, the following awards will be given to the Panchayat under this scheme:
The first 3 best performing panchayats will be awarded Rs 3 lakh, Rs 2 lakh, and Rs 1 lakh respectively.
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Bank account
- Residence certificate
- Certificate of Financial Evidence
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Application Procedures Of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme
Go to your concerned gram panchayet or child & women development welfare office and from there you can know all the details of the scheme and also can apply.