About Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme
The state government of Assam has launched a new scheme for all the poor meritorious girl students of Assam, who have done very well in their higher secondary studies but for undergraduate studies, due to lack of financial conditions and difficulty in traveling to their college from home, most of those meritorious girls can’t attain college and leave their colleges remaining of their studies, as a result of the life of that girls completely destroyed, Therefore, the Government of Assam has launched the Pragyyan Bharati Scooty Scheme in 2021 for providing the travel facility to the meritorious girl students of the state, through this scheme every meritorious girl will get a scooty from Assam govt for their higher studies
Objectives of the Scheme
- To provide suitable resources to all meritorious girls studying in the State of Assam.
- The project will encourage girls to pursue higher education and helps them to be independent by studying.
- The number of facilities provided under this project will encourage students.
- Each girl student will get a scooty which will be useful for relieving their travel difficulties
To apply for the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Project, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: –
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Assam
- The applicant must be a woman
- The applicant must have obtained first division in the Government School Examination of Class 12th in the State of Assam
- The applicant must attend a government school in Assam
Full Overview Of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister of Assam Hemant Biswa Sharma|
|Implementation||2020 (25th June 2020)|
|Objectives||To Assist Students for Their Higher Education|
|Benefit||Scooty for 12th pass Girl Student/Other study Material like Textbooks/Uniform etc|
|Beneficiaries||Government school students of Assam|
|Application Starts||Updating Soon|
- The Government of Assam will provide free textbooks, uniforms, and all other necessities to 1 lakh students Of Assam.
- Textbooks of Rs 1500 and Rs 2000 / – will be provided for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- The government will pay Rs 1000 per month for the mess expenses of all the students.
- Scooters will be provided to 20,000 meritorious girl students studying in Class XII up to the postgraduate level.
- Admission to free courses like medical, engineering, polytechnic from higher secondary level to higher education will be available.
The Applicant has to submit mentioned documents
- Identity Proof
- Previous Year Registration No and Roll No
- Other Important Documents
How to apply
- First, visit the official website of the scheme
- then On the homepage, click on the option “call choice of Scooty”
- You can directly click on the link given here to go to the webpage (It seems that the website link is not working)
- Log in through your credentials Enter Roll No/Registration Number
- Enter your Contact Details
- Upload the all required documents
- check all the necessary things once again
- Then click on Submit
latest update:- Previously this site was good to inform about this scheme but Now you can’t get any information about Pragyan Bharti scooty scheme from this Site
check the site, maybe it can update its previous version or go to https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in
GET INFORMATION ABOUT THIS SCHEME FROM YOUR CONCERNED GOVERNMENTAL EDUCATIONAL DEPARTMENT OR YOUR COLLEGE/SCHOOL