About AP YSR Vehicle Doorstep Delivery Scheme
In September 2020, the Andhra Pradesh state government launched a project for the benefit of the General poor people of Andhra Pradesh, known As the “AP YSR rice vehicle doorstep delivery” project. Through this project, Andhra Pradesh Government has decided to deliver the rice to the doorsteps of the helpless poor people of the state. The Public Distribution System has the responsibility for this work to be done successfully. The backward-class people of Andhra Pradesh will benefit a lot from this program.
Objective Of This Scheme
- Delivering rations to the doorsteps of poor people
- To Stop the corrupt ration system
- Providing employment
- To help the poor people who take ration by standing in line for a long time
Full Overview Of AP YSR Vehicle Doorstep Delivery Scheme
|Project name||AP YSR Vehicle Doorstep Delivery Scheme|
|Initiated by||Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of state||Andhra Pradesh|
|Purpose||Delivering rations to the doorsteps of all BPL families in Andhra Pradesh|
|Incentives||Ration system at the door|
|Beneficiaries||All BPL families in Andhra Pradesh|
|Application start||Already Implemented|
|Abedon method||Offline Registration|
To avail of the benefits of the AP YSR Vehicle Doorstep Delivery Scheme, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The applicant must belong to the BPL family with a BPL Card.
- Income Statement – BPL candidates will have to provide their income certificate at the time of registration for the above scheme.
The AP YSR Vehicle Doorstep Delivery Scheme has numerous benefits that will positively impact the lives of the poor and needy in Andhra Pradesh. Some of the benefits of this scheme are:
- Doorstep delivery of rice: The scheme aims to provide doorstep delivery of rice to the poor and needy in Andhra Pradesh. The government has placed 13360 mobile units equipped with electronic weighing machines to ensure accurate distribution.
- Specific quota rice: The AP government will provide specific quota rice to the beneficiaries in separate bags. This will ensure that the poor and needy get the required amount of rice without any discrepancies.
- Prevention of tampering, adulteration, and corruption: All rice bags will be transported with barcoded mechanism bags, which will prevent tampering, adulteration, and corruption in the distribution process. This will ensure that the poor and needy get unadulterated and good-quality rice.
- Employment opportunities: Under this system, about 10000 youths of Andhra Pradesh state have been hired in ration distribution centers. This will provide employment opportunities to the youth of the state and boost the economy.
- Restructuring of rice distribution project: Ap Chief Minister YSR Jagan Reddy has promised to restructure the entire rice distribution project. This will ensure that the distribution process is more transparent and effective, benefiting the poor and needy.
- Corrective measures: The state government will take all corrective measures from the flaws in the AP Rice Card Doorstep Delivery Scheme. This will ensure that any issues or challenges in the scheme are addressed and resolved promptly.
- Copy Of Beneficiary’s Aadhaar Card.
- Residence Certificate Of The Applicant.
- Certificate Of Income Of The Applicant Which Shows Eligibility To Avail The Benefits Of The Project.
- Copy Of Applicant’s BPL Card
- Applicant’s Ration Card (Must)
How to apply
As it is a new project in Andhra Pradesh, So there is no online application or registration system available so far.
you don’t have to do anything to apply to this scheme! Andhra Government Will Arrange all the essential setup to start this scheme