About AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Every state in our country has taken up many programs to make girls aware and self-reliant. Andhra Pradesh is not lagging behind them. The Cheyutha scheme will help women create their own jobs by forming a team to empower them by thinking about their weaknesses. The Cheyutha scheme was implemented by chief minister Jagan Mohan Reddy on 12 August 2020. The main objective of the project is to provide financial assistance to women. The scheme will cover women between the ages of 45 and 60 those who are willing to join this scheme will be provided 18,750 per annum to each beneficiary group, through which the Andhra Pradesh government will bring 23 lakh, women, under the scheme. Additionally, the government will provide special funding for raising buffaloes, goats, sheep, and other livestock.
The purpose of this Scheme
The Cheyutha project in Andhra Pradesh has the following objectives:
- To make Andhra Pradesh girls self-reliant and supportive by providing financial assistance
- The scheme seeks to bring 23 lakh women under its purview and provide them with the necessary support to improve their livelihoods.
- Most of the time the girls come up with new business ideas and are very successful in that business so the Andhra Pradesh government provides this financial support to grow such businesses or work plans.
- The government will provide special funds for raising buffaloes, goats, sheep, and other livestock, allowing women to create sustainable sources of income
Full Overview Of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Scheme name||AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Initiated by||Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Name of state||Andhra Pradesh|
|Implementation||12th August 2020|
|Purpose||to empower women and make them self-reliant by addressing their weaknesses and helping them create their own jobs.|
|Incentives||Rs.18500 /- per annum for 4 year|
|Beneficiaries||All SC/ST/OBC families in Andhra Pradesh|
|Application start||Already Started|
|Application method||Offline/Online Registration|
Necessary Eligibility of the beneficiary
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- If the applicant’s family has a government job, she will not be eligible to apply
- Even if the applicant has more than 3 acres of cultivable land and more than 10 acres of dry land, the applicant cannot apply for this project.
- The woman who wants to apply must have an annual income below Rs 1,20,000.
- Only women can apply for this project.
- Only women belonging to SC / ST / OBC department can apply.
- Even if the applicant has a 4-wheeler, she will not be eligible to apply for this project.
- The applicant should have less than 300 units of electricity bill per month.
- The beneficiary will receive Rs. 75,000 in four installments over four years, amounting to Rs. 18,650 per year.
- Even a woman under this scheme will get a pension above the age of 60.
- Applying to this portal is very easy and completely free.
- SC/ST/OBC women get a lot of benefits from this scheme.
The following documents are required to apply for the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
How to apply
To apply for this project, the candidate has to apply online, which is mentioned below:
- Step 1: To apply online, first go to the official website.
- Step 2: After clicking on the link, you will enter the home page of the official website.
- Step 3: Inside the home page you find a link to YSR CHEYUTHA SCHEME.click on that link
- Step 4: Then click on apply now button
- Step 5: A form will open in front of you.Step 6: Complete the form correctly, and upload all the documents correctly. and submit
- This way your application process will be completed successfully.
if you can’t apply to this scheme through the website then you should visit your concerned gram panchayat/ secretariat for applying to this scheme (Currently the online application process for the scheme is disabled)
you can easily apply to this scheme through Navasakam Camp
Check Your Cheyutha Application Status
To check the Cheyutha Application status, first, click on the “Check Your Cheyutha Application Status” button below, then select your District / Secretariat ,after that, you will see an image of the beneficiary list,You can check your name from this list