About AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
There are many people all over India, who cannot meet the need for proper treatment due to poor economic conditions and as a result, their health is not very good. Therefore, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced the “YSR Arogya Asara scheme” for all those people Of the Andhra Pradesh state. Through this project, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide financial assistance for medical treatment (operation) to all the people who are living below the poverty line of the state. But this scheme is somewhat different from all other state plans. Under this scheme, the beneficiary will get financial assistance after discharge from the hospital.
Objective Of The Scheme
- To provide financial assistance to economically weaker sections of society suffering from serious illnesses.
- To provide medical support through government hospitals or empanelled private hospitals.
- To provide health insurance coverage for hospitalization or surgery.
- To support rehabilitation and post-operative care for patients.
- To alleviate poverty by reducing the burden of healthcare costs on families.
- To envisage and arrange universal health care for people of all classes
Full Overview Of AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme
|Name of Scheme||AP YSR Arogya Asara Scheme|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Objectives||To Provide Financial Assistance For Medical Treatment|
|Incentive||Highest Rs 225 per Day / Rs 5000 Per Month|
|Beneficiaries||All people in Andhra Pradesh who are living below the Poverty Line|
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must belong to a family below the poverty line.
- The beneficiary should not have received any other financial assistance for the same treatment from the government or any other source.
- The applicant must have been hospitalized for at least three days due to a serious medical condition, or have undergone a medical operation as determined and recommended by the concerned authorities of the scheme
The scheme provides health coverage for up to 5 lakhs for each family per year.
The Andhra Pradesh State Government has issued guidelines for financial assistance for 836 types of surgeries in 26 different departments.
If the patient does not have his own bank account, he can deposit the amount in his family or relative’s account.
After surgery/treatment, patients are paid a maximum of Rs 225 per day and Rs 5000 per month. This amount will be credited directly to the patient’s account within 48 hours of discharge from the hospital.
Applicants have to provide all the following documents while applying to the scheme
- Adhaar Card
- Residential Proof
- Caste Certificate /BPL Card
- Treatment Proof ( Hospital)
- Discharge Documents
- Copy Of Income Certificate
- Applicant’s Bank Account Details
How To Apply
all the BPL families holding valid white ration cards are automatically covered from the day of implementation of the scheme.
To know more about the application process of this scheme, please contact your nearest government hospital or visit the official website of this scheme, You can find the link to the Official Website in Our Full Overview Section.
- To take advantage of the scheme, you can visit any government hospital near you, such as a PHC, CHC, Area Hospital, or District Hospital. You’ll need to bring your White Card or Health Card and any medical reports you have. If there’s a health camp happening in your village, you can also visit it to take advantage of the scheme. In case of an emergency, you can go directly to any network hospital for help.
Apply for AAROGYA RAKSHA/Download Family Card
Just Enter Your Adhaar card no and apply or download your arogya Raksha family card
1. The Health Cards Generate automatically on payment of enrolment fee by the family members in a family.
2. The Beneficiaries may avail the of quality and cashless treatment in any network hospitals of the Trust for the identified 1044 procedures after 15 days from the success payment date.