About AP YSR Adarsham Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched a new project called “YSR Adarsham Scheme”. Where the YSR government will provide vehicles to the unemployed youth of the state so that the unemployed youth will have an opportunity for self-employment. This project will provide a vehicle to the youth for transporting sand and other essential commodities through Andhra Pradesh Mineral Development Corporation (APMDC), Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Corporation (APCSC), Andhra Pradesh Beverage Corporation Limited (APBCL), and other government agencies.
Objective Of The Scheme
- To provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh
- Due to the untimely delivery of various essential commodities like food, and beverages, their prices go up a lot. Through this project, the prices of those commodities will be controlled and the people of the state will be relieved.
- To make the state economically strong
Aims Of This Scheme
- through this project, unemployed youth will get a job and they will be able to make a living
- Many government corporations will hire their trucks to transport goods
- The rate at which the price of essential goods increases in the absence of transportation will be controlled
- It will be possible to provide necessary products like food and beverages on time
Full Overview Of AP YSR Adarsham Scheme
|Name of Scheme||AP YSR Adarsham Scheme|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Andhra Pradesh, Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Implementation||October 2019 |
Updated On 2020
|Objectives||To provide employment to unemployed youth|
|Incentive||Unemployed people will be given a truck for employment|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed youth Of The State|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
|Official Website||https://www.aptransport.org/ |
- Only unemployed youth who are not involved in any job or business that provides permanent income are eligible to apply.
- Families below the poverty line can apply for this scheme.
- Indigenous people in ST, SC and OBC categories can also apply. Candidates from the Kapu community can also apply for the scheme benefits. People from minority communities can also register for beneficiary trucks.
The vehicles will be given to the unemployed youth to provide self-employment opportunities by APMDC, APCSC & APBCL corporations for the transportation of sand & other items. By this source, unemployed youth can earn Rs 20,000 per month.
About 6,000 trucks will be included in this model project for transportation through bank connections through welfare corporations
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Identification
- Caste certificate
- Minority certificate
- BPL certificate
- Transportation GST payment documents
- Bank account details
How to Apply
To apply to this project, you can go to your concerned Govt transported department or you can also get information from the bank