About AP JAGANANNA THODU Scheme
A project was launched by The Chief Minister Of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy, on 25th November 2020, for the benefit of street vendors or shopkeepers in different parts of Andhra Pradesh state, The scheme is known as the Jagananna Thadu scheme. This Jagnanna Thadu project in 2021 is highly commendable. The main objective was to provide financial assistance to street vendors or shopkeepers in different parts of Andhra Pradesh state. At present, many street vendors are losing their livelihood due to the corona epidemic, they are suffering from a lot of financial problems. The state government of Andhra Pradesh launched the program to help solve their problems. The state government will provide Rs 10,000 as a loan (INTEREST-FREE) to those vendors so that they can earn a living and lead a well-thought-out good life.
Objective Of This Scheme
To provide financial assistance to street vendors or shopkeepers in different parts of Andhra Pradesh state in this corona environment
Eligibility Of Beneficiary
- Any trader should be only 18 years old. This age can be exceeded but not less than this.
- The businessman must have a family income of Rs 10,000 in the village. If the businessman works in the city, you must show at least 12,000 income.
- All traders are eligible to apply under AP Jaganna Thodu Scheme 2021 for selling vegetables, ready-to-eat street food, tea, bread, fruits, egg products, textiles, pan stores, bookstores, and stationery vendors.
- Vendors carrying and selling goods on the street come under this scheme.
- Vendors who sell groceries on the street, bicycles, sidewalks, vegetables and fruits are also eligible for the project.
- Applicants who have a permanent shop or even temporary shop in village / town are eligible. These stores should be 5 feet long, 5 feet wide for this project.
Applicants who sell groceries on footpaths, cars, bicycles, vegetables, and various fruit items on the road are eligible.
Applicants who are running businesses on carts are eligible.
Also, applicants who sell items installs are eligible to come under this scheme.
Ap Govt has Announced to provide 10000 Rs loan of interest free to all eligible Street Vendors.
The following documents are required to apply for the project:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Official Identification Document
How to apply
- Step 1:Visit the official website to apply for this project.
- Step 2:, you will find the link below (CENTRAL)
- Step 3:All you have to do is click on the link.
- A new page will display on your screen
- Step 5:Enter your mobile number
- Step 6:Click on the “Request OTP” button
- Enter the OTP
- Step 7:Click at the “Verify OTP” button.
- Select the “Vendor Categories”
- Step 8:Download the form and start filling it out.
- Step 9:Now that you start doing it, attach all the documents.
- Step 10:Read all the important instructions given in it.
- Step 11:Submit the form
THIS SCHEME REGISTRATION ALSO CAN BE DONE THROUGH THE GOVT BANK