About Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Krishi Rinn Yojana
The state government of Arunachal Pradesh is providing Zero Interest Crop Loan to the farmers of the state under “Chief Minister Krishi Rinn” Yojana. This scheme has set the target to cover 75000 farmers of the state in the current financial year.
Under Krishi Rinn Yojana, the government has decided to provide crop loan facilities for farmers by making easy access to formal credit through banking channels. Moreover, this scheme will provide the fastest clearance of loans under a “single window” Policy within a time limit.
Objective Of This Scheme
- Ensuring credit to farmers in Arunachal Pradesh
- To ensure that the farmers of Arunachal Pradesh do not give up farming and go for various low classwork like labor, Coolie, etc.
- Strengthening the agricultural economy of Arunachal Pradesh
Full Overview Of Chief Minister Krishi Rinn Yojana
|Name of Scheme||Chief Minister Krishi Rinn Yojana|
|Launched by||Government Of Arunachal Pradesh|
|State Name||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Objectives||To provide loans to the farmers of the state of Arunachal Pradesh for the benefit of agricultural work|
|Benefits||Arunachal Pradesh government will provide loans up to Rs 4 lakh on agriculture at a 4% interest.|
|Beneficiaries||farmers of the state|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Only farmers of Arunachal Pradesh can apply for this scheme
- The government will not provide any relief for the production of perennial food crops and afforestation crops
- The small and marginal farmers of all sections are eligible. The benefits of the scheme also extend to tenant farmers, lessee, or collector frame
- The state government of Arunachal Pradesh (GOAP) will waive interest up to 4 percent on credit card loans up to Rs 3 lakh.
- In addition, if farmers repay their loans on time, they will also get an annual 3% interest relief on their crop loans.
- Farmers can take loans from any bank in the state in the current financial year.
Loan upto Rs 3.00 lakhs with timely repayment will get access to zero interest credit facility.
- Residence certificate
- Identity Certificate (Aadhaar Card / Voter Card / Ration Card)
- Land leaflet
- Bank account
- Passport size photo
How to Apply
- To apply for this scheme, first go to the official website, the link of which you can see in our Full Overview section.
- This will open the home page in front of you
- Click on the “Download Form” option on the home page or you can download it from here by following the form link below.
- Now your form will start downloading. After downloading the form, you get a printout of the form
- Provide all the information requested in the threat and attach all the necessary documents
- Now you submit the form to the corresponding BDO / SDO / ADC / DC / CO / EAC?NABARD
NABARD shall act as a channel partner for reimbursement to banks