About Andhra Pradesh Illa Pattalu Scheme
Ila Patalu is a housing project launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. Through this project, The Andhra Pradesh government will provide houses to all the poor people in the state, who have no Pucca house of their own. The project is also known as YSR Housing Scheme and Pedalaku Ilu Pattalu. According to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, those who are homeless and have a dream of owning a pucca house can get a house through this project.
Objective Of The Scheme
- Providing housing to poor and low-income families who have not yet been able to build pucca houses
- To improve the living standards of low-income families.
- providing employment opportunities to construction workers.
- Strengthening the economy of the state
Full Overview Of Andhra Pradesh Illa Pattalu Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Andhra Pradesh Illa Pattalu Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Of Andhra Pradesh, Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Objectives||To Provide Pucca House to those families who have not to owned a Pucca House|
|Benefits||Every Eligible Beneficiary will get a Pucca House From Andhra Pradesh Govt|
|Beneficiary||Those Families, who have not been able to build their own Pucca House|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant must have an APL (above poverty line) / BPL (below poverty line) card.
- Citizens of economically weak and low-income groups and middle-income groups are eligible.
- The applicant should not have his own home.
- If any member of the applicant’s family is in government service or the applicant lives with a member who receives a pension from the government, he will not be eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant should not have any four wheeler
- If any member of the applicant’s family has paid income tax, he will not be eligible.
Andhra Pradesh Govt stated that this scheme would provide 30,75,755 house sites and 28.3 lakh houses to the beneficiaries of the. And This scheme will be a 100% funded scheme by the Andhra Pradesh government.
strengthen the state economy by creating lakhs of job opportunities in the construction sector
The model house will have a living room, bedroom, veranda, kitchen, synthetic water tank, two tube lights, two fans, and two LED lights free of cost.
- Residential Certificate
- Aadhar card
- APL/BPL Card
- Ration Card
- Bank account passbook
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Mobile number.
How To Apply
Village volunteers will come and take all the details of eligible applicants. The government has issued guidelines under which village Sachibalayam will recruit village volunteers. Village volunteers will actively collect applicants’ information through door-to-door campaigns.
apply through your relevant village/ward secretariat
Search Your ILLA PATTALU APPLICATION STATUS BY YOUR RATION CARD OR BENEFICIARY ID