About Ajivika Samvardhan Hunar Abhiyan (ASHA Yojana)
Jharkhand Chief Minister Shri Hemant Sorenji has decided to link women with self-employment for the economic empowerment of rural women. Under this decision, on Tuesday, September 29, 2020, the Jharkhand Ministry launched the Ajibika Samvardhan Hunar Abhiyan (Asha Yojana) Ful Jhano Ashirwad Abhiyan and the Palash brand. The main objective of this project is that no rural woman will now sell potable liquor on the roadside. Under this Scheme, the government will ensure that rural women will be trained to successfully run their businesses. The government has also announced the ” Ajivika Sarvdhan Hunar Abhiyan” (ASHA Yojana) campaign and the Palash brand under the project. With these projects, women can sell their products very easily and run their businesses Successfully
budget Of This Scheme
Jharkhand government has disbursed Rs 600 crore under the Jharkhand Ajivika Samvardhan Hunar campaign and the Chief Minister himself has disbursed Rs 150 crore among the Dumkar constituencies. This project will be managed by the Jharkhand Rural Development Department. The Chief Minister further said that the Jharkhand government is fully capable of arranging employment. through these schemes, about 850,000 people will work every day.
The objective of This Scheme
- To make women self reliant and empowered.
- Developing their handicrafts business
- To help these women in the responsibility of running the family.
- Providing employment and self-employment opportunities to women selling Hadia liquor.
- Helping them to improve their economic situation
Eligibility Of Beneficiary
- Applicant must be a permenant resident of Jharkhand
- Applicant must be from a rural family
- Applicant and her family should not have a regular income source
Full Overview Of Ajivika Sarvdhan Hunar Abhiyan (ASHA Yojana)
|Name of Scheme||Ajivika Sarvdhan Hunar Abhiyan (ASHA Yojana)|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister of Jharkhand Mr.Hemant Soren|
|Implementation||29 September 2020|
|Objectives||To Provide Opportunity of Employment to the Rural women of Jharkhand|
|Beneficiary||Rural women of Jharkhand|
|Application Starts||Available Soon|
|Process||Not Started yet|
- The main benefit of this project is that the women will be removed from alcohol and other liquiior and linked to a dignified way of life.
- Women will be given alternative self-employment and livelihood opportunities as per their desire.
- The products produced by the women will be Nominated to be added under the Palash brand.
- Under this project 16 lakh rural women will be involved in this project.
- The main benefit of Asha Yojana is that women will be made self reliant and empowered.
- With this project you will be able to easily support your family.
- in the Mission Witness database, about 4 lakh migrant families will benefited under the scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photograph
How to apply for Ajivika Samvardhan Hunar Yojana
Go to your concerned BDO office or your gram Panchayat To know about the scheme.
As per our records, no application notification released yet, if we get any updates we will surely notify you