About Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme
Under The Leadership Of The Hon’ble former Chief Minister Of Assam, Sarbananda Sonowal, The Assam Department Of Higher Education Has Launched Assam Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme To Enable Students Of Assam To Pursue Their Higher Education Without Any Financial Constraints, The objective of this scheme, is to provide a loan subsidy of up to Rs 50,000 on education loans to students pursuing higher education from good institutions. through this scheme, the state government will provide subsidy to the family of those students who has taken an education loan of more than Rs 1 lakh
Under the BSCC scheme loan, the government will give loans up to Rs 4 lakh to eligible aspirants. The project will provide the opportunity to continue their higher education and will help to earn a living
Objective Of This Scheme
Students Can Avail of education Loan subsidies For Their Higher Education And With This Money, Studying From Various Prestigious And Reputable Institutions, They can Brighten Their Professional Life In the Future And Make Their Lives Success.
Full Overview Of Assam Student Credit Card Scheme
|Name Of Scheme||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|Launched By||Govt Of Assam State|
|Objectives||Providing educational loan subsidy For Higher Studies To Students of Assam State|
|Incentive||loan subsidy up to rs 50000|
|Beneficiary||assam’s students who have taken educational loan more than 1 lakh|
|Application Starts||closed/offline application|
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of assam State
- The student must have taken a loan from a commercial or rural bank, otherwise, he cannot avail of the benefit of the scheme.
- The bank has been recognized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed only as a subsidy on education loans.
- It is mandatory for the student’s parents to have an education loan of more than Rs 1 lakh.
- All the loans should have been sanctioned before 31 March 2019 amounting Rs 1 lakh or more.
Not Eligible Beneficiary
The person mentioned below will not be eligible for the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme:-
- People will not be able to apply for the scheme if the loan installment is due for a certain period of time.
- All educational loans are declared as non-performing assets after a certain period of 90 days.
- If the candidate is already a beneficiary under the Vidya Lakshmi Scheme, he or she cannot apply for the educational loan subsidy scheme.
- Government employees are able to get 5 to 10 lakh education loans through Vidya Lakshmi scheme.
- A subsidy of Rs 50,000 will be provided to students by the Government of Assam on education loans up to Rs 1 lakh.
- In this scheme, all the applicant students can apply for the subsidy by paying 25% of their loans.
- Under this scheme, the subsidy can be obtained only on loans taken from commercial banks like Federal Bank and HDFC and regional rural banks like Assam Rural Regional Bank.
- In this scheme, all students have to get financial help by encouraging students on education loans.
- Residential certificate
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Parent Identification Documents
- Bank loan documents
How To Apply
The online application of this scheme is over long ago but for offline application, you can visit your nearest bank