About YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Government has launched the AP YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme to provide financial assistance to farmers, women, and self-help groups (SHGs) for the development of animal husbandry and fisheries sectors in the state. The scheme aims to promote animal husbandry and fisheries and create employment opportunities for the youth in these sectors.
Objectives Of This Scheme
The main objectives of the AP YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme are as follows
- To promote animal husbandry and fisheries in the state.
- To provide financial assistance to farmers, women, and self-help groups for the development of these sectors.
- To create employment opportunities for the youth in the animal husbandry and fisheries sectors.
- To increase the income of farmers and women by providing them with financial assistance and training in animal husbandry and fisheries.
Full Overview Of YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi
|Name of Scheme||AP YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme|
|Announcement||Govt of Andhra Pradesh|
|Implementation||Updated on 2023|
|Objectives||To provide income generation opportunities for women and upliftment of the rural economy through sheep and goat rearing|
|Incentive||Distribution of sheep and goat units|
|Beneficiaries||Women from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other backward classes|
|Eligibility||Must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh and belong to an eligible caste/category|
|Application Process||No standard application process, The benefit is likely to be provided to the beneficiaries of YSR Cheyutha and YSR Asara. No online application forms for this scheme are available.|
The following are the eligibility criteria for the AP YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a farmer, a woman, or a self-help group (SHG).
- The applicant must have a valid Aadhaar card.
- The applicant must have a bank account.
- The applicant must belong Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Minority Community.
The AP YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme provides the following benefits
- Financial assistance for the development of animal husbandry and fisheries.
- Training in animal husbandry and fisheries.
- Creation of employment opportunities in these sectors.
- Increase in income for farmers and women.
|Phase I||December 2020 – March 2021||20,000|
|Phase II||April 2021 – August 2021||130,000|
|Phase III||September 2021 – December 2021||99,151|
The following documents are required to apply for the AP YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- Proof of residence
- Passport-size photograph
How to Apply
The application process for the Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme is not standard, As of now, the Andhra Pradesh government has not released any official portal for the scheme, which means that no online application forms are available at the moment. However, if an official portal is launched in the future, we will update the details here. Meanwhile, you can apply for this scheme by visiting the respective District Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Office or contacting your respective Block Development Office to know more about this.