About Jagananna Ammavodi Scheme
The Jagannana Ammavodi Project is a subsidiary project approved by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of the State of Andhra Pradesh. The project aims to provide financial assistance to mothers or guardians of families living below the poverty line, allowing them to educate their children without any disruptions. The scheme’s objective is to provide financial aid to children from poor families in classes I to XII, helping them receive an education and prepare for a better future.
Objective Of This Scheme
- Increasing the literacy rate of the state
- To provide quality education to the students
- To Provide financial assistance to poor families who cannot afford to send their children to school due to lack of funds
- To brighten the future of the students
Full Overview Of AP Jaganana Ammavodi Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||Government Of Andhra Pradesh|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Implementation||10th June 2019|
|Objectives||Provide Financial Assistance for help to quality education|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Application Starts||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria Of Beneficiary
- The applicant must be a legal permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh
- The applicant must be from a BPL (below poverty line) family,
- It is compulsory for the child to be educated in a government school or junior college with 75% attendance between first and twelfth class.
- If the child stops studying in the middle of the academic session, he or she may not receive the benefits of this program.
- No family member of the child should be a Government Employee or Government Pensioner. (except in the case of families of sanitary workers).
- The Total Family Income should be less than ₹ 10,000/- per month in the case of Rural Areas; and ₹ 12,000/- per month in the case of Urban Areas (BPL).
- The family of the applicant should not own a four-wheeler (except for Taxis, Tractors, and Autos).
- The monthly electricity consumption of a family dwelling unit (owned/rented) of the applicant should be below 300 units (six months average).
- No family member of the applicant should be an income tax payee.
- The land under the municipal area should be less than 1000 sq. ft.
Benefits Of This Scheme
- The mother of the child will get Rs 15,000 per year irrespective of the number of children till the end of class XII.
- The aid money is credited directly to the Savings Bank account of the beneficiaries every year in January till the end of Class XII.
- However, Rs 1,000 will be deducted from the amount of Rs 15,000 for improving and maintaining toilet facilities in schools.
- amount of the aid money will be paid to the student’s mother so that no student can be misused by the money provided.
Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy inaugurated the second phase of Jaganna Amma Vodi, where he said that many poor students in the AP state do not have access to online classes during downtime because they do not have gadgets like computers, smartphones, or laptops. So he has taken up the program of providing smartphones and laptops to those students.
- Aadhaar card.
- School ID card.
- Certificate of Residence.
- Mobile number.
- Ration card.
- Birth certificate.
- Mother’s passport-size photograph.
How To Apply
- Step 1: Apply with Your School’s Details
- The school principal will collect information about each student, including their name, age, parents’ names, caste (General, SC, ST, BCs, Minority), and disability status. This information will be collected using a form.
- Step 2: Double-Check the Details
- The information will undergo six steps of verification using data from Childinfo/UDISE and other government departments. The school officer will confirm its accuracy.
- Step 3: See the List
- A register containing the names of students who require assistance will be displayed in the village or ward office. This register will be publicly accessible so that individuals can verify the information and report any discrepancies. If a student is unable to receive aid, the reasoning behind the decision will be communicated to them.
- Step 4: Final List Approval
- The final list of students eligible for assistance will be prepared by a Welfare Education Assistant or a Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary. The District Collector, who is the chief authority in the area, will approve the list. In addition, they will verify the mothers’ information using their fingerprints.
- Step 5: Get the Money
- The officials in charge of education will transfer funds to the bank accounts of students in need of financial assistance. This process will be conducted through the internet.
- Step 6: Confirm You Got the Money
- The person in charge will use fingerprints as proof of payment and provide a receipt.
- step 1: Download the application form from the official website or get it from the nearest village or ward secretariat.
- step 2: Fill in all the details of the application form for the schemes.
- step 3: Attach all documents to the application form.
- step 4: Submit it to the concerned regional office or ward secretariat.
JAGANANA AMMAVODI SCHEME NEW GUIDELINES – CLICK HERE
sEARCH yOUR cHILD nAME IN BENEFICIARY LIST
- First of all, visit the official website of the Amma Vodi Scheme.
- After landing on the homepage, click on the Search Child Details option present on it.
- Now a Form like this image will show in front of you
- Now, Select the District Name.
- Fill Mother/Guardian’s Aadhaar Number and then fill in the verification code.
- After that click on the Get Details Option.
- Now Finally the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- Click on the print button and take a print of the beneficiary list.
Alternative Application status checking link – CLICK HERE