About AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has always extended a hand to help working farmers through new schemes for farmers,, similarly, he has set up a new program called Krishi Power Cash Transfer Project for the benefit of farmers. Through this project, free electricity will be provided to the farmers for their cultivation, Smart meters will be installed in farmers’ homes for agricultural electricity connections. On the eve of this corona epidemic, economically weaker and poor farmers will benefit greatly from this project| Free electricity will be provided for more than 9 hours a day. The main goal of former Chief Minister Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy was to make green Andhra Pradesh; He could not, and the present Chief Minister has accepted him. He said that there will be no monthly electricity bill for farmers in agriculture, so he has planned to build 10,000-megawatt solar panels for the next 30 years to make the project a complete success. this AP Agricultural power cash transfer scheme has been estimated to cost around Rs 1500 crore.
Purpose Of This Scheme
The key objectives of the AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme are as follows:
- Agricultural capacity and development of the agricultural sector.
- Strengthening agriculture and farmers economically
- Improve irrigation system with advanced Cultivation technology
- Sophisticated practical farming
- Reducing the burden of additional electricity bills from farmers’ heads
AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme Full Overview
|Name of Scheme||AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Of Andhra Pradesh Mr YSR Jaggan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Objectives||Providing Monthly power supply bill money|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of State|
|Application Starts||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria of the beneficiary
To be eligible for the AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme, farmers must meet the following criteria:
- Permanent Resident of Andhra Pradesh: The farmer must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Bank Account Holder: The farmer must have a bank account in their name to receive the cash transfer for their electricity bill.
The AP Agriculture Electricity Cash Transfer Scheme provides a range of benefits to farmers, including:
- Free Electricity for Agricultural Purposes: Under the scheme, farmers will receive free electricity for their agricultural needs, thereby reducing their financial burden and improving their agricultural productivity.
- No Monthly Electricity Bills: The scheme eliminates the need for monthly electricity bills for farmers, providing them with greater financial stability and security.
- Easy Payment: Farmers will receive the cash transfer directly into their bank accounts, making it easy for them to pay their electricity bills.
To Apply To This Scheme Eligible Farmers Have To Provide the Mentioned Documents
- Adhar Card of Applicant Farmer
- Income Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Xerox of Bank Passbook
- Previous electricity bill etc
according to the guidelines for the scheme issued on September 1, 2020, Under the scheme, farmers will be required to open exclusive bank accounts into which the government will credit the monthly power bill amount. Farmers will then have to pay the monthly power charge to the respective Power Distribution Company withdrawing the amount from their bank account, thus farmers don’t have to pay anything from their pocket.
How to Apply For this Scheme
Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced the scheme in the 2020-21 year, so this is a new scheme Andhra Pradesh sarkar has not launched any process on how to apply for this scheme.
Our idea is that there will be no need to apply this scheme, the AP govt will prepare all essential setups to apply on a village basis and list the farmer’s name in the scheme or farmers can get the information through Navasakam Camp organized by ap govt.